At DTC, we want you to have the best travel experience possible.
Here are some helpful tips to make your next trip an unforgettable one:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Travelers’ Health
- GoC Travel – Travel health notices
- GoC Travel – Travel Advice and Advisories
- GoC Travel – Registration of Canadians Abroad
- GoC Travel – Embassies and consulates
- GoC Travel – Request emergency assistance
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority – What Can I Bring?
- GoC Travel – Travelling with a medical device
- GoC Travel – Travel health kit checklist
- GoC Travel – Her own way – a woman’s safe-travel guide
- GoC Travel – Travelling while pregnant
- GoC Travel – Tips for healthy travel with children
- GoC Travel – If you get sick after travelling
To provide travellers with destination specific, accurate health advice individually tailored to ensure a safe and healthy trip.
Destinations Travel Clinic
Summer hours may vary
Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm