Our Services Includes:
- Pre travel risk assessments specific to each person’s medical history and travel itinerary.
- Advice on recommended and required vaccinations and medications.
- Vaccines are stored on site for convenient administration and medication prescriptions will be written.
- Advice about reducing the risk for environmental hazards and of contracting infectious diseases through exposure to insects, parasites, and contaminated food or water.
- A wide selection of information sheets related to travel health as well as specific country and regional updates on disease outbreaks and emerging health risks.
- Travel-Related products for sale including insect repellents, mosquito nets, water purification supplies, medical kits and more.
We Offer the Following Vaccination Services:
- Yellow Fever – more info…
- Hepatitis A/B Combination (Twinrix)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcal Meningitis – A, C, Y, W-135
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) – 3 Dose lot
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE) -Special Order- 3 dose lot
- Tick-borne Encephalitis – 3 dose lot
- Rabies – Pre-exposure – Special order – 3 dose lot